For now here are the rules:
- keep it to the point, we (I) are (am) not paid (at all) by the word and reader isn’t interested in fluff (incidentally my rambling is not ‘fluff’)
- in the spirit of number one, say what you mean to say and leave the rest (I mean to say quite a bit)
- in what you read, what is sincerely fictional is likely the mundane
- in what you read, what seems unlikely is typically copied straight from life (this may mean that I am a hack)
- the embarrassing is to embarrass; does it you or me?
- i cannot spell, and i fail to utilize the spell check
- the stories are meant to be funny as much as they may be horrific or heart wrenching- the writer does not take himself seriously more than that he thinks himself an artist